K&S General Contracting has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and an average rating of 4.5 on Angie's List. We only use the highest grade materials for your home!
We promise to always provide you with honest estimates, timely and precise work, the best materials, and a finished product that makes you proud. Let K&S bring your dreams to life!
No need to take on a project that is too much to handle. Don't let a friend help where a professional is needed. Let our professional team do it right the first time! Your home matters to us!
We are committed to provide our customers with precise instillation, high-end workmanship, and a superior product. Operating on these principles since the beginning of our company has allowed us to focus on what we value:
1. Making our customers and their service our highest priority.
2. Employing honest and well-trained people who are paid a fair wage.
3. Charging a genuine price for the highest quality products and instillation.
4. Supplying our customers with a competitive warranty program.
As homeowners ourselves, we recognize the value of your time, and that your home is most likely your largest investment. Investing your time to ensure you are selecting the right company is the perfect way to protect your investment. It is our mission to help you make the best decision for your home.
We are confident that you will see that best decision is K&S General Contracting!
We have been serving the greater Chicagoland area for more than 20 years. It is our desire to make our neighborhoods beautiful for you and for many generations still to come!
Call for a free estimate and get started on the beautification of your home today! The K&S General Contracting Team will be glad to assist and answer any questions you may have about your home. So don't hesitate in getting to know us. We strive to understand and meet our customer's needs.
Our construction crew is eager to start creating the aesthetics you desire for your dream home. Fast and efficient, they'll leave your home looking brand new. Adam and Eddie (ABOVE) are the best team around!
Steve Bollinger, Owner
Katie Bollinger, Office Manager
Thomas Bollinger, Sales & Marketing
Once your roof has been inspected and measured our Sales Rep will meet with you to discuss specific products and services that work best for your home. Upon signing a contract our Staff will place job in our schedule, keeping you informed along the way. One of our experienced crews will begin your job by assessing your home and making the necessary arrangements to begin working. We pride ourselves in providing you with amazing quality and minimal interruption to your life. Customer satisfaction is our goal.
Our process starts when you call for a free estimate. Our friendly Office Staff will assist you in setting an appointment with one of our Sales Reps that works best to fit within your schedule. The Sales Rep will come out to measure and thoroughly inspect your roof.
1. What manufacture/material siding should I install on my home?
2. Will my old siding be removed from my home prior to the new being installed?
3. Will house wrap/insulation be installed prior to the siding install?
4. Does the siding offer any insulating factor to my home?
5. How are my windows tied into the siding?
6. What gauge is the siding?
7. Does the siding require any maintenance?
8. What exterior design options do I have?
1. Do I need new or replacement windows?
2. What manufacture/style/material windows should I install for my home?
3. What type of glass package does the windows offer?
4. How energy efficient are the windows?
5. What are the safety/convenience features to the windows?
6. What type of insulation/caulk is used to insulate the windows.
7. What features does the window offer?
8. Can I upgrade to a bay window?
1. What manufacture/style shingle should I install on my home?
2. After a full tear-off, will any loose/damaged plywood be secured/replaced?
3. Will ice and water underlayment be used in valleys, around chimneys, and all extruding pipes, venting, and eaves?
4. How many feet of ice and water underlayment will be installed from the eave edge? What is code?
5. Does our roof/attic have the proper ventilation?
6. What is the manufacturer's warranty on the material? What is the contractor's workmanship warranty?